The list below contains the latest changes for Jalatext. This is a listing of new or enhanced features of the application
and the errors or bugs fixed. You can also take a look to the current features of Jalatext.
The most up-to-date version is 1.5.2, released on 2013-02-11.
Jalatext v1.5.2 Changes (2013-02-11)
- Fixed a bug with certain files which could not be loaded and an error dialog with text "Map failed" is shown instead.
- Fixed a bug loading empty text files.
Jalatext v1.5.1 Changes (2012-11-15)
- Added context menu.
- Added update checker for discover new versions.
- When is opened the find dialog for second time, find textbox must have the focus.
- In Windows platform, native open dialog is used instead of java swing open dialog.
- When an OutOfMemoryError occurs, suggest to decrease the number of lines to load.
- Find Dialog: Changed order of direction mode in the UI in a more sane way.
- Little improvements in help documentation.
- Added error messages when parameters of configuration dialog have invalid values.